Registration for the 2022/2023 school year will begin soon!
Our Open House will take place on Wednesday, February 16 from 6-7:30 pm in our classroom at Our Lady of the Prairies school (pending current public health measures). In the event that we cannot host an in-person Open House, please contact the school for more information. Please note, all adults attending the Open House must wear masks, and show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative rapid test result from a pharmacy from the previous 72 hours (as per Edmonton Catholic School District rules). If you cannot attend due to these reasons, please let us know so we can find other ways to connect with you.
Registration for current families/alumni begins February 1, 2022.
Registration for new families will begin February 16, 2022 at the open house.
If you cannot attend the Registration Night, and do not wish to complete the registration form online, please drop off the completed forms and cheques at the Beaux Esprits Playschool classroom during class hours or contact the registrar at email@example.com to arrange drop off of the required items. To find our location at the school, please see our map.
The following items must be received by the Registrar before your child’s enrolment will be confirmed. If you are completing the registration form online, you will have the opportunity to upload your child's health insurance card and photo/media release form (see below).
Completed registration form (registration form and online registration will begin Feburary 1 for existing families, and February 16 for new families).
A Copy of your child's Alberta Health Care card
Cheques as outlined below
- Tuition Cheques: At this time, parents must only provide post-dated cheques for September 2022 and April 2023 to secure registration. Due to the government affordability grant (see link) as well as the potential for subsidy for many families, we will not require post-dated tuition cheques for each month from families. Once subsidy has been established, any applicable fees will be invoiced to parents to provide post-dated tuition cheques after September 2022. Families are responsible for applying for subsidy if they qualify. More information on the Affordability Grant and Subsidy can be found at the Alberta Child Care Subsidy website.
- Non-refundable registration fee: $50 if registered by the last day of February, $60 thereafter. (May also be paid by electronic money transfer, please contact the playschool).
- Toy Wash: two cheques post-dated January 1 2023 and July 1 2023 for $25 each (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation). Note: Parents who volunteer for the board of directors do not need to participate in a toy wash.
- Parent Duty: one cheque post-dated January1 2023 next year for $50 (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation)
- Fundraising/Casino obligation: one cheque undated for $500.00 (to be returned upon satisfactory completion of obligation). Note: Participation in Casino is mandatory.
** A $25.00 charge will be levied on all N.S.F. cheques.**